ERROR: All samples have been dropped! Check filter rules and metadata file format

Hello,
I am using the nextstrain for the analysis of [SARS-CoV-2] sequencing data generated at our institute. I successfully, can execute the example file and getting the output in json format. However, when I run the nextsrtain on our SARS-CoV-2 data error popes up.

I am using default parameter.yaml file and my build.yaml is as follow :
ACTREC_Maharashtra:
subsampling_scheme: division
region: Asia
division: Maharashtra

Error that popes up

ERROR: All samples have been dropped! Check filter rules and metadata file format.
ERROR: All samples have been dropped! Check filter rules and metadata file format.
[Mon Sep 21 16:27:34 2020]
Error in rule subsample:
jobid: 21
output: results/ACTREC_Maharashtra/sample-country.fasta
shell:

augur filter             --sequences results/masked.fasta             --metadata /scratch/csllab/Nilesh/Softwares/ncov/our_info/metadata_updated.tsv             --include defaults/include.txt             --exclude-where 'region!=Asia' 'country!=India' 'division=Maharashtra'                                       --priority results/ACTREC_Maharashtra/proximity_division.tsv             --group-by division year month             --sequences-per-group 20                          --output results/ACTREC_Maharashtra/sample-country.fasta 2>&1 | tee

(one of the commands exited with non-zero exit code; note that snakemake uses bash strict mode!)