Input Function Exception KeyError: 'location'

Hello!
I’m a new NextStrain user working on COVID-19. I’m running into the following error and wasn’t able to find any answers on the forum. Would anyone be able to help or have ideas on how to fix this?

InputFunctionException in line 355 of …/nextstrain2/ncov2/workflow/snakemake_rules/main_workflow.smk:
Error:
KeyError: ‘location’
Wildcards:
build_name=illinois
subsample=focal
Traceback:
File “…/nextstrain2/ncov2/workflow/snakemake_rules/main_workflow.smk”, line 334, in _get_setting
File “…/.conda/envs/nextstrain/lib/python3.6/site-packages/snakemake/executors/init.py”, line 133, in run_jobs
File “…/.conda/envs/nextstrain/lib/python3.6/site-packages/snakemake/executors/init.py”, line 424, in run
File “…/.conda/envs/nextstrain/lib/python3.6/site-packages/snakemake/executors/init.py”, line 221, in _run
File “…/.conda/envs/nextstrain/lib/python3.6/site-packages/snakemake/executors/init.py”, line 149, in _run
File “…/.conda/envs/nextstrain/lib/python3.6/site-packages/snakemake/executors/init.py”, line 155, in printjob

For anyone else that may run into the same issue, I ended up resolving this by removing anything with “location={location}” from my build.yaml document.