Help! A question about npm

I run the command under the project nextstrain.org-master: “npm run server” has the following problems :
图片

@mango Hi, it looks like the error message you intended to show us didn’t make it. Can you try again and then copy and paste it or take a screenshot?

It’d also be helpful to know more about what you’re trying to accomplish. The nextstrain.org repository is the code for the website but all of our user-installable software is in different repos like nextstrain/auspice and nextstrain/augur. Are you trying to get nextstrain.org setup locally so you can contribute to development?

图片

图片
Thank you!

Ok, that error is expected as you don’t have the credentials for the production nextstrain.org server in your environment.

Can you tell us more about what you’re looking to accomplish? The nextstrain.org repository is the code for the website but all of our user-installable software is in different repos like nextstrain/auspice and nextstrain/augur. Are you trying to get nextstrain.org setup locally so you can contribute to development?

My goal is to try to run the locally built nextstrain.org-master server (download from GitHub: GitHub - nextstrain/nextstrain.org: The Nextstrain website) so that the virus data can be visualized and analyzed locally. However, I tried to start the local service after installing the necessary environment, but there was a problem. I haven’t found a solution. If you can provide me with a good solution, thank you so much.

virus data can be visualized and analyzed locally

Auspice can be installed locally, which is our recommended method to achieve this. The nextstrain.org server uses auspice internally, but also has a number of other aspects which aren’t helpful for your use-case, as Tom points out.

An alternative approach is to use the online drag-and-drop tool auspice.us to view your data (this web app uses Auspice under the hood).