Uploading a narrative to a lab group page

Hi,

I have put together a narrative following the tutorial (cloning the SARS-CoV-2 tutorial github repository). I am able to view and upload to the community page via GitHub but am unsure how to upload it to my lab’s nextstrain group.

I tried via nextstrain remote upload to upload the markdown file, but this returned an error because it required other accessory files, but I am not sure which ones. My narrative exclusively refers to builds that are already up on nextstrain on our group page.

So, my question is, can I upload my build to our group page via remote nextstrain upload and what accessory files are needed to do this? OR do I upload via github, and if so, what is the correct URL file path and steps for this?

Currently, the format of the URL that does successfully upload to community narratives is: https://nextstrain.org/community/narratives//directoryname@branch/

Thanks!

Hi @anna,

It is definitely possible to upload narratives to your Nextstrain group via nextstrain remote upload.

Can you provide some additional details so that we can help you debug the issue:

1. What version of the Nextstrain CLI are you using?
  2. Can you provide the full error message from the upload?